Skip to main content

Six Years ago today

Six years ago I was blessed with my second baby girl.  She didn't make her way in to this world easily, despite how great my pregnancy was. (Birth story here) My life has not been the same since, as most parents can imagine. I truly didn't realized after being head over heels in love with my first child, that feeling the same about my second was possible. She has definitely proved me wrong. The connection I have with both of my girls are so different, yet very strong on many levels. The individuality of character they both portray astounds me.


       


Happy 6th Birthday to my precious Chloe. Chloe has learned to read this year in her Kindergarten class and is very motivated to read every book she has to me.  She has learned to use her scooter this year, earned her yellow belt in karate, and enjoys performing with singing and dancing routines with her sisters.












Chloe 6 weeks old with
her 2  yr old sister
Chloe is a witty, sweet, funny, curious, and has a way with animals equivalent to the dog whisperer. She loves her sisters more than anyone could measure and enjoys acting crazy with them. When I pick her up from school she literally jumps up and down several times, while telling me what a great day she had. She is always smiling and laughing.  I love you so much Chloe bear. You are the light of my life.










Chloe's sisters adore her. Playing the bath is just not the same without her. 

Chloe being silly with her sisters


Chloe has been exercising using kettlebells since before she was born. She is an official Baby Bell.  :) She likes to surprise me by showing me what she can do.  She know very well this is how her mom got back in shape quickly after the C-sections. "Look mommy, am I doing it?" she asked. 







Look at me mommy
 Every day is a gift with these kids. I never take a single moment I have with them for granted.  It truly takes a village to help nourish and encourage the inner gifts each child has. The support system of family, friends, and teachers are phenomenal. It's not about WHAT you have in life, it's about WHO you have surrounding you. 







Thank you for your interest in our cutting edge fitness programs and information.

To be apart of Lauren’s unique and motivating online gym experience; sign up here for our virtual gym, Lauren’s Playground, while registration is open!

Lauren’s Playground will be open for registration at the end of January 2020!

If you’re brand new to kettlebell fitness, access our FREE Kettlebell Swing online class here to get your fitness journey started!

** For a limited time only, Lauren’s best and most popular Kettlebell DVD’s will be 60% off! Code: 60off Click the link here to find the videos that are right for you **






Comments

Most Popular Posts

What Doctor's don't tell you after a C-section

I have now been through 2 C-sections since writing this blog post and thankfully I've recovered beautifully from both with the appropriate progressions. For those who are new and are just finding me. WELCOME! First let me say I did NOT want a C-section. I did everything in my power to avoid the first and even the second. I'm a kettlebell fitness strength and conditioning coach who relies on her body to share, teach, educate, and I was under the impression that having to give birth via C-section would and could destroy my body and career. Boy was I wrong! If you're feeing the same way, start by reading this article I wrote many years ago that still applies today! Many people have asked and here is part of my experience.  I don't claim to be a medical expert but not only have I successfully healed my C-section, my abdominals are no longer numb, and I've successfully helped others who've had multiple C-sections (even some 20 years ago) find their core aga

21 Day Squat Challenge - #21DaysOfSquats

Welcome to the 5th Annual Squat Challenge!  Updated for JANUARY 1, 2020 **We are SWITCHING things up this year** Why Squat?  Squats are one of the most beneficial exercises to practice. I could sit here and tell you how squatting makes you stronger, more conditioned, firms your legs and butt, improves digestion, increases energy and mood, but I'm sure you know the endless amount of benefits. A few people who've participated in the past squat challenges chose to share their experiences which I've shared below.  So let's just get to squatting! Beginners are welcomed! Join our Challenge Today completely FREE  here  and read the easy rules below on how to win one year free access to Lauren's Playground.  Do you plan on doing more than the Squat Challenge? If you want a workout plan... hundreds of people in Lauren's Playground will be doing programs like Upper Body Bliss and the Tushy Toning Transformation in conjunction with the 21 Day Sq