Skip to main content

Be SLAM™ (Strong Like a Mother™ )






Be SLAM Downloadable Program includes:

12 Week Plan for you to get super STRONG and Conditioned

35 Private access simple video demonstrations found on BeStrongLikeAMother.com

Strength Focused Workouts (Practice Sessions)

Metabolic Conditioning Focused Workouts (Practice Sessions)

Mobility

Training Sheets for progress tracking


PURCHASE HERE 
Ask to join the new Be SLAM Facebook group here

*Important Download information*
When you purchase the program, on your confirmation page you there will be a small download button that will allow you to download the program and receive your password to see the videos.  Please look out for this button on your confirmation page after you order the program. Thank you!!




Testimonials

Just a some honest words from my student in England who got a chance to test drive the Be SLAM program.

"I have been following and learning from Lauren and her DVDs for over 4 years now. The summer of last year I was actually fortunate enough to meet her whilst holidaying in the states. Once home in England I contacted Lauren again to see if she could advise on a training program that would help me break through the plateau I had reached with my kettlebells and that would fit in around a full time job. After discussing what the best way forward would be, Lauren kindly asked if I would test her Be Slam Program as she thought it would suit my lifestyle, schedule and goals perfectly . Of course I accepted willingly!  

A little history about myself, I suffered with CFS for the most part of my teen years, with several of them bed bound. I made a slow and incremental recovery initially using a graded aerobic exercise program but whilst this helped get things back on track, it was only a beginning. After being introduced to kettlebells (and eventually being convinced to give them a go by my husband!) I started at just using a 4kg kettlebell following along to Lauren's DVD 's. I have come along way since incorporating kettlebells into my life. Due to my low mobility throughout my illness I still struggle with coordinating my strength, core and upper body strength and I also have some issues with my knees. This was something I discussed with Lauren, she suggested a few changes to my technique and to keep on with the substantial weight while squatting etc., something which I had always avoided. This advice has pushed me forward and by utilising the Be Slam Program I can now squat and single leg deadlift with a 20kg with no pain.

I have enjoyed this program immensely and the results I have seen are fantastic. I have gone from swinging a 12kg kettlebell to swinging a rather impressive 32kg happily! My whole body is stronger and more defined, particularly my arms and core.

6 weeks into the program I had completed several full push ups , something I have always struggled with immensely. I was swinging the 28kg by the tenth week. By the 12th week the 32kg was an easy swing and deadlift and I have mastered the Turkish Get Up with a 20kg! I feel incredible. I've experienced absolutely amazing results and surpassed every goal I envisaged!

The program has enabled me to move forward and focus on my strength gains whilst also taking my fitness levels to where I think they should be. The daily workouts were short enough to fit into my day and also challenging when I wanted them to be. This program was perfect for me whilst working full time and managing my energy levels. I feel so much stronger now and happy to know I can swing the same weight bell as my husband! A great workout program with fantastic results! All that is required is effort and determination!  Thank you Lauren"

Kimberley Whitworth   Wilmslow, UK


Here is another testimonial or progress report that came in from a distant student of mine that I gave a sneak peak of this to.  She is 3 weeks in to it so farL


I have been very fortunate to utilize Lauren's new Be SLAM program for the past 3 weeks.  In this short amount of time, my strength has increased significantly.  I started swinging 25 lbs, and I have quickly worked up to swinging 55 lbs!  I can also now do single leg deadlifts with 80 lbs.  I had never pushed myself to lift kettlebells this heavy before, and I have been thrilled with the results even this early on in the program.  I love how the plan is geared towards increasing strength in short, incredibly effective workouts.  The plan is easy to follow and allows for tracking and journaling your results which is motivating to see on paper.  Both the strength and conditioning components of the program allow for utilizing heavier weights for maximum results in a short time.  I am absolutely amazed at the body composition changes and the strength increases that have already been happening, and I cannot wait to see how my body will be responding by week 12.  Thank you again, Lauren!

Heather Steinert Milwaukee, WI.






Purchase your copy HERE 
Ask to join the new Be SLAM Facebook group here

Note: When you purchase the program on your confirmation page you will find a small button to download the program and receive your password.  Please look out for this button on your confirmation page after you order the program. Thank you!!

  If you miss the button and need assistance email sale@ontheedgefitnessstore.com and he will help you get your program during business hours. 




Comments

KrisR said…
Hi Lauren -
I'm mid-way through your Kettlebell for Women workouts. How does the Be SLAM workout differ from the Kettlebell for Women workout?

Guess I'm wondering if I should continue on with KFW or switch gears. Or perhaps finish KFW and then do the Be SLAM.

(I'm 53, working to drop another 20-30 pounds and doing quite well on your workouts.)

Thanks.
Tracy said…
Done and downloaded! I was looking for a structured program, and boom. Thanks, Lauren!
Donna said…
Hi Lauren

I am having trouble paying for this. My credit card transactions are being declined with AVS mismatch - address provided doesn't match billing address. But yes it does. I am in Australia, so international format perhaps ? Anyway is it possible to set up option for payment by paypal too to get around this. Thanks.
Lauren Brooks said…
Donna, if you email ben@ontheedgefitnessstore.com
He can help you with this. Look forward to hearing about your success.
Unknown said…
Hey Lauren - as KrisR asked - I, too, am curious as to the difference between SLAM and KFW workouts in the book. Can you advise? Congrats on the Nike endorsement!
Max Sebring said…
Hi Lauren! I think this is a great program. I would like to try one. I usually workout for almost 3 hours per session and I'm thinking to skip for a few days. I need to shift to short time workouts like this one. I wonder if there are negative effects if I will change my current program. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Carey Daoust said…
Will download this one and I'll recommend this to a lot of mothers too! Thank you for sharing this.
Lauren Brooks said…
Great questions ladies. The difference between KB for Women and Be SLAM is this program hones in on mostly strength. It has just strength focused days and just metabolic conditioning days.

The KB for Women is a mixture of strength and conditioning in each workout. While you will get strong and conditioned in both, they are two different workouts. KB for Women has much more of a variety of exercises and Be SLAM is more focused on basics and getting VERY strong with the basics.

Hope this helps!

Thanks again and please feel free to join the Be SLAM Facebook group after you get your copy.

Thanks,

Lauren

Joanne said…
Awesome, after going through your kettlebell workouts numerous times I'm gonna have to give this SLAM a go :)
Gage C said…
Looking forward to giving this a try. Much needed asap.
Matt said…
Sounds like it's well structured and gets results. Thanks!
Mike said…
Sounds like an interesting programme. I'll definitely buy a copy to learn about it myself.
Anonymous said…
That is really attention-grabbing, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to searching for more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

my homepage :: ford ranger forum

Most Popular Posts

What Doctor's don't tell you after a C-section

I have now been through 2 C-sections since writing this blog post and thankfully I've recovered beautifully from both with the appropriate progressions. For those who are new and are just finding me. WELCOME! First let me say I did NOT want a C-section. I did everything in my power to avoid the first and even the second. I'm a kettlebell fitness strength and conditioning coach who relies on her body to share, teach, educate, and I was under the impression that having to give birth via C-section would and could destroy my body and career. Boy was I wrong! If you're feeing the same way, start by reading this article I wrote many years ago that still applies today! Many people have asked and here is part of my experience.  I don't claim to be a medical expert but not only have I successfully healed my C-section, my abdominals are no longer numb, and I've successfully helped others who've had multiple C-sections (even some 20 years ago) find their core aga

21 Day Squat Challenge - #21DaysOfSquats

Welcome to the 5th Annual Squat Challenge!  Updated for JANUARY 1, 2020 **We are SWITCHING things up this year** Why Squat?  Squats are one of the most beneficial exercises to practice. I could sit here and tell you how squatting makes you stronger, more conditioned, firms your legs and butt, improves digestion, increases energy and mood, but I'm sure you know the endless amount of benefits. A few people who've participated in the past squat challenges chose to share their experiences which I've shared below.  So let's just get to squatting! Beginners are welcomed! Join our Challenge Today completely FREE  here  and read the easy rules below on how to win one year free access to Lauren's Playground.  Do you plan on doing more than the Squat Challenge? If you want a workout plan... hundreds of people in Lauren's Playground will be doing programs like Upper Body Bliss and the Tushy Toning Transformation in conjunction with the 21 Day Sq